Feel free to email me at oliver (dot) burkeman (at) gmail (dot) com. I try to answer all personal email, but it sometimes takes a few days!
I'm represented by Janklow & Nesbit. Please contact Claire Conrad in the UK or Lynn Nesbit in the US.
Publicity for The Antidote
For publicity inquiries in connection with The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking, please contact:
- In the UK: Jaz Lacey-Campbell at Canongate Books (jaz dot lacey-campbell [at] canongate dot co dot uk) or call +44 (0) 131 557 5111.
- In the US: Jeff Seroy and Sarah Scire at Farrar, Straus & Giroux (jeff dot seroy [at] fsgbooks.com, sarah dot scire at fsgbooks.com) or call +1 212 741 6900.
- In Canada: Jacqueline Mo at Penguin (jacqueline dot mo [at] ca dot penguingroup dot com) or call +1 416 925 2249.
- In Australia and New Zealand: Rachel Shepheard at Text Publishing (rachel dot shepheard [at] textpublishing dot com dot au) or call +61 3 8610 4500.
- In the Netherlands: Anne Broekman at Ambo Anthos (abroekman [at] amboanthos dot nl) or call +31 (0)20 524 54 35.
For speaking engagements please email me directly at the address above.
Schedule permitting, I'm always happy to talk with book groups or similar organisations. I'm based in Brooklyn, New York, but am frequently in the UK – and in any case, I've found it works well to do these by Skype or FaceTime, making geography irrelevant. To set up a book group discussion, please email me at the address above.